Thursday, March 09, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different!


A man with three noses!

(He's not here yet!)

Two noses?



~*~

I Heart Monty Python

~*~

Late-Breaking Allison News Update:

ONE MORE WEEK OF CLASSES AND THEN: CALIFORNIA!!!!!

Who's excited?
I'm excited.

Also signing up to be a member of the AFP (Association of Fundraising Professionals- yes, there's an actual organization devoted to that stuff and the people who do it). I get to help organize a special event to help Siempre Amigos, which is a local group dedicated to helping relocated people adjust to life in Eugene.

IT SNOWED! It didn't stick on campus, but it snowed. Apparently in North Eugene, .00128 inches stuck on the ground for approximately 19 minutes. TV crews came out, there was a front page story in the Register-Guard, and the Governor almost declared a state-wide emergency.

But alas, it melted.

~*~

And because British Humor is the best kind of humor, I leave you with Izzard, Eddie Izzard:

"We stole countries with the cunning use of flags! Just sail halfway around the world, stick a flag in. "I claim India for Britain." And they're going, "You can't claim us. We live here! There's five hundred million of us." "Do you have a flag?" "We don't need a bloody flag, this is our country you bastard!" "No flag, no country! You can't have one. That's the rules... that... I've just made up! And I'm backing it up with this gun... that was lent from the National Rifle Association."

and...

"We play bad guys in Hollywood movies. Take, for example, "The Empire Strikes Back" from the Star Wars trilogy. The Death Star is just full of British actors opening doors and going, "Oh... I... oh..." "What is it lieutenant Sebastian?" "It's just the Rebels, sir... they're here." "My God, man! Do they want tea?" "No, I think they're after something a bit more than that, sir. I don't know what it is, but they've brought a flag." "Damn, that's dash cunning of them."

~*~

There is way too much funny stuff in life to waste time being sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

How true. Don't worry, Be happy!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home