Monday, April 17, 2006

I, Meme Instead of I, Homework.

I am: Inigo Montoya. You killt my fah-ther. Prepare to DIE!

I want: my homework to finish itself.

I wish: upon stars.

I hate: three things: Satan, middle of the night low blood sugars, and liars. Everything else is just annoying.

I miss: being five years old, when there was no homework, I went to school to play and then came home and played some more, I could be a princess and a teacher and a cat all in one afternoon, and I didn't have diabetes.

I fear: disappointing those I love.

I hear: God speaking to me when I shut up and listen.

I wonder: why I don't listen more.

I regret: not keeping in touch with the Boy Next Door (actually, he was the Boy Across The Street, but Boy Next Door is catchier).

I am not: a Republican.

I dance: to beat of my own drum. And sometimes other beats just to mix things up.

I sing: along to Kelly Clarkson during my long drives home.

I cry: because it's cleansing.

I am not always: on time, correct, patient, loving, perfect, or politically correct.

I make with my hands: words from my heart appear on the page.

I write: because I like it and I happen to be pretty good at it, too.

I confuse: numbers. I once thought 5 + 3 was 7 (this was freshman year in college). I once thought a movie that started at 7:00 and was 95 minutes would get out at 10:00 (this was junior year in high school). I once thought that if I had an hour long class that started at 1p.m. and my train left at 3:45 p.m. it would leave me only 25 minutes to get from campus to the train station (this was last week). Seriously. It's ridiculous.

I need: love. All I need is love, da da da dada, all I need is love, love, love is all I need....

I should: be more patient, be more kind.

I start: projects that will hopefully help people live happier, healthier lives.

I finish: those projects because they help me, too.

I tag: because it's fun! You're it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home