Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Last Straw

I have really REALLY got to stop procrastinating so much. Doing this much work in one weekend/week is sheer evilness. Observe:

- 5 page compare/contrast paper for International Communications (due Monday- but I'm almost done! yay!)
- powerpoint presentation for Public Relations Planning & Problems for our class presentations (due Monday, oy vey)
- final write-up for Case #2 also due Monday (I really really hope somebody picked that up on Friday...)
- 5 page research paper on a non-profit of my choice for Intro Non-Profit Sector (due on Thursday and I can't use JDRF! This means I have to do actual research! Ugh!)
- 6 page research paper on a topic of my choice for Religious Life in the U.S. (due on May 8- and I've only just begun doing some research... I think I'm doing mine on Jewish people in Philadelphia at the beginning of the 20th C. I should probably figure that one out...)


PLUS
- I work Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday, and then next Sunday (only one more day of calling parents and then onto the Special Campaign! Woohoo!)
- bible study Tuesday night
- coffee with Dana on Tuesday (I think), coffee with Julie on Wednesday (maybe)

I think I just need to go die now...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh believe me, I know what you are going through! I have final exams next week. I've been buried in my dorm all day studying, and plan to do the same thing tomorrow. Good luck!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I better not see you on IM this weekend! ;) That sucks though, good luck!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Princess: I have great blood pressure so hopefully this won't ruin my winning streak! I would hate to go on blood pressure meds. After seeing Kerri, I don't think that's something I want to tempt...

Megan: I definitely haven't been on it much, but it's nice to take a little study break and vent my frustrations! :-)

Jen: I'm so jealous that you are almost done with school! I have 5 more weeks before the term is over. Eek!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

Mmmm, but I so love my high blood pressure... :)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home