Friday, June 16, 2006

Freedom At Last!!!!

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORK AND SCHOOL ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLU-FREAKING-YAH!!!!!!!!

and now, time for laundry, cleaning my room, not eating out for every meal, testing my blood sugars on a regular basis, going to the gym, washing my dishes, and grocery shopping, which I haven't done in the past 3 weeks.

::shivers::

Too much information? Probably.

But I don't care!!!! Because I'm FREE!!!!!!!!

FREE-FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE-FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm done now. :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Allison, that's the trouble with post-college life and work: it's never over.

Congrats to you, however!

- Amy

9:03 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

But at least the Real World doesn't have *final exams*!

I don't mind school and work so much as I hate finals.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Tinypoppet said...

hey Allison, you left a lovely comment on my blog a little while back so I thought I would check in and see how you are doing :) Congratulations for finishing! Hope you enjoy your freedom...I am in hospital at the moment but doing much better so hoping to go home soon. take care and stay well! Emily x

4:35 AM  
Blogger Penny Ratzlaff said...

yeah for Allison!!!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home