Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Countdown Begins...

Alright, so technically the Countdown has been going for awhile... like, the beginning of my junior year in high school. But with just a month left, I thought I would really make it official and put up a ticker clock.

I was planning on putting it up on Thursday, but for some reason this week has completely escaped me and I never got around to doing it. So I finally decided to update the blog with the 1 month remaining ticker.

What's it counting down to? My 21st birthday, of course! 29 more shopping days until Allison's 21st birthday!

Obviously I don't expect anyone here to buy me a birthday present, though if you'd like to make recommendations for what I should buy with my birthday money, by all means, comment away. For my 19th birthday, I asked for people to give me a book, movie or CD that they really loved and that they really wanted to share with me. The same goes for all of you.

However, I fully expect cheesy, flashy and brightly colored 21st birthday cards (e-cards work just as well).

If you are actually contemplating sending me a birthday card, just email me for my address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home