Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Alphabet Meme

I'm finished with 2 out of four of my projects. Which means it is now Meme Time.

Accent: I have declared my accent the "Hollywood Accent" because I sound like the people in the movies. Think about it. Unless an actor is specifically portraying someone from like Texas or Australia, they all sound pretty much the same. Thus, it's the Hollywood Accent. The Hollywood accent can be found all over the country, but if you sound like someone from L.A., you have the Hollywood accent.

Booze: I hate beer. Vodka, however, is my friend.

Chore I Hate: The dishes. Mostly because I have to do them by hand since I don't have a dishwasher.

Dog or Cat: My parents have a cat, Emma. She's a fatty. We have a long list of really cruel nicknames which include Chub-Chubs and Stinky Furbutts (oh, and Emma Bin Laden of the Kitty Quaida, but that's reserved for when she's especially terrible).

Essential Electronics: Insulin pump, duh. Computer. Cell phone (I don't have a landline, so my cell phone is of utmost importance).

Favorite Perfume: I hate all perfumes. Don't even get near me if you're wearing that horrible stuff.

Gold or Silver: Silver

Hometown: The-Portland-Suburb-That-Shall-Remain-Nameless (mostly because my mother freaks out about that kind of stuff).

Insomnia: Everyonce in awhile. This is why God invented melatonin.

Job Title: Student Caller and Diabetes Teen Talk Manager.

Kids: Zero

Living arrangements: I live in a giant house with a bunch of other girls.

Most admirable traits: Persistence and loyalty. Those are pretty good ones.

Number of sexual partners: Zero.

Overnight hospital stays: Only 1, for 3 nights when I was first diagnosed.

Phobias: I don't really know if I have any phobias...

Quote: I have two: "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." - Anne Frank and "Tis better to light one candle than cure the darkness." - Chinese proverb.

Religion: Christian :-)

Siblings: One biological brother, Eric, and host of adopted siblings.

Time I wake up: 9:30 during the weekday, sometime after that on the weekends.

Unusual talent or skill: I can type really really fast.

Vegetables I love: Asparagus

Worst habit: Cracking my joints. It'll get to me someday, I'm sure...

X-rays: Just one on my foot, from last spring. Stress fracture. Oh joy.

Yummy foods I make: I can't cook. Honest. I'm not just saying that because I don't like to or I burn stuff. I really can't cook. Have you seen my kitchen? I have a campfire stove and a toaster oven to work with. I really can't cook.

Zodiac sign: Leo. But not really. Well, kind of. But I'm about as much of a Leo as anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home