Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Temporary Change and a Permanent Change

1) A Temporary Change

It is 10:50 p.m.

I leave for Orlando, Florida at 6:05 a.m.

That is 7 hours from now.

I am still awake.

This is probably not the smartest thing I've ever done.

However, I am almost packed (shampoo and toothpaste are really all that's remaining...)

I have lots of paper, pens and my trusty tape-recorder and 6 blank tapes bought at RadioShack.
I have a bathing suit, two skirts, 3 capris, two sandels, one pair of sneakers, and ten t-shirts and tank tops. Sunscreen and snazzy earrings for Friday night. Oh, and my pajamas.

And a partridge in a pair tree....

I land in Orlando where I will be meeting some friends from Eugene for the evening. Followed by a day at Disney World. Followed by a day of lounging at the pool. Followed by two days of Diabetes-O-Rama. Followed by a day at Sea World. Followed by another day of flying home.

Nicole Johnson Baker, Douglas Cairns, Jay Leewenburg. My friends Noah Moore and Clare Rosenfeld. Alfred Mann, the founder of Minimed.

A certain someone I'm not allowed to mention by name... (muahahaha...)

You don't have to say it. I can sense the jealousy from here.

Maybe if you're lucky I'll post an Audioblogger or two.

2) A Permanent Change

I am changing blogs again.

I know, I know.

I know.

I said I know.

Oh you can't stop now.

Don't give me that look. It's important.

Fine...

I'm sorry.

I know. I'm sorry.

Really, it's for the best. I started an LLC (Lemonade Life Consulting, LLC) because of my consultant work for dLife and I didn't really want to start a whole new website. So I'm merging. Everything Related and Lemonade Life Consulting, LLC are being merged with the old Lemonade Life into: Lemonlemonade.com.

That's right.

Lemonlemonade.com. It's the same as the blogger, only without the blogspot.

Please change your links accordingly.

You have an entire week to do it, since I won't be posting again until Monday.

I'm sorry.

I promise to wait at least six months before changing it again.

I'm kidding!

Honest!

Oh stop, it was a joke...

Ok, I'm going to bed now.

SEE YOU IN A WEEK!

1 Comments:

Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Are you going to FFL???! Man, I'm so stinking jealous.

Off to update my links. Again. Jeesh, woman. Stay put. ;-)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home